Bike Tour 2: Vibes of Berlin
Berlin often gets admired yet even sometimes laughed at. On this tour we will show you why! Let’s explore the currently most popular districts of Kreuzberg & Friedrichshain. Listen to stories about squatters & real-estate-tycoons, Turkish territories & party people. A former borderland becomes a boomtown – a very colourful trip including the famous Eastside Gallery & panoramic views.
Price: 19 € / student incl. bike & helmet |
teachers for free* | optional time-extension
Please notice: Bigger groups get separated for safety reasons. Each minor group gets it’s own guide. *One teacher joins for free per group.Book now
- The unvarnished Berlin: vibrant neighbourhoods & green oases
- Streetart & Graffiti
- Guerilla-architecture & club icons
- Get to know famous Kreuzberg!
- Ride along the River Spree
- Dolce Vita at Landwehrkanal
- Melting pot Görlitzer Park
- What the hell is a Carloft?
- Personal insights from Guides
- Former borderland turned into boomtown: Eastside Gallery area
The FREE-BERLIN-CONCEPT: The guide can design his tour freely. Route plan may differ. Also you are sincerely invited to drop some wishes.Book now