Bike Tour 2: Vibes of Berlin
Get a feeling for the city’s famous image by exploring the hip districts Kreuzberg & Friedrichshain. We’ll show you how the former borderland got converted in many ways, how alternative subculture clashes big business, how Turkish Berliners meet young creatives & party people. A great combination of panoramic paths along the waterfront, Eastside Gallery & through colourful neighboorhoods!
Price: from 25 € / person incl. bike | min. 199 € in total | optional time-extensionBook now
- The unvarnished Berlin: vibrant neighbourhoods & green oases
- Streetart & Graffiti
- Guerilla-architecture & club icons
- Get to know famous Kreuzberg!
- Ride along the River Spree
- Dolce Vita at Landwehrkanal
- Melting pot Görlitzer Park
- What the hell is a Carloft?
- Personal insights from Guides
- Former borderland turned into boomtown: Eastside Gallery area
The FREE-BERLIN-CONCEPT: The guide can design his tour freely. Route plan may differ. Also you are sincerely invited to drop some wishes.Book now